The public health care of Västra Götaland offers a position for neuro-radiologists in the city of Gothenburg, Sweden.
The hospital which is looking for this profile is the well-known Sahlgrenska University Hospital, which is part of Västra Götaland.
With approximately 17.000 employees, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, is Northern Europe’s largest hospital with many national medical care missions. They operate at Sahlgrenska Hospital, Östra Hospital, Mölndal Hospital, Högsbo Hospital, Rågården and in a large number of outpatient clinics in the Gothenburg area. Their mission includes, in addition to health care, to conduct extensive research, education and development in close collaboration with several external stakeholders, mainly the Sahlgrenska Academy at Gothenburg University.
Adult radiology at Sahlgrenska University Hospital is based on teamwork that creates a clear cooperation structure to better meet current and future challenges.
The radiology departments are divided within the three hospitals: Sahlgrenska Hospital, Östra Hospital and Mölndal hospital. There are approximately 120 doctors employed.
The radiological activities at Sahlgrenska University Hospital range from basic to highly specialized
diagnostics and therapy. There is a good base for clinical research and there is an extensive educational and research mission.
Neuro-radiology is conducted in one of the sections at Sahlgrenska Hospital and manages advanced radiology throughout the neuro-area, including neuro-intervention.
The profile they are looking for is a specialist in neuro-radiology for their diagnostic department.
includes cooperation with neuro-interventionists and radiologists in other sub-specialized areas of the everyday life at the hospital.
Activities include CNS diagnostics and head and neck diagnostics, both acute and elective investigations and therapy controls. The major remitting departments are neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, and ENT.
Neuro-radiology is a radiological centre in the region that deals with stroke care, advanced trauma care, neurosurgery and other neuro-intervention. The candidate needs to be focused on diagnosis, not intervention.
The business is in a development stage of extending activities in particular, intracranial MR and PET / CT diagnostics. It offers a good opportunity to research and you will be involved in the training of future neuroradiologists, resident physicians in radiology, medical students and radiographers. You will also have on call assignments in neuro-radiology.
Masters, 3 to 4 Years work experience
• Specialist title in Radiology with experience in neuro-radiology
• More than 5 year of experience as a neuro-radiologist
• Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course
• Permanent contract after successful Swedish language exam.
• Salary starting from 3500 euro net per month. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700 € monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 € monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
To Apply: Please send your CV mentioning reference SW-09 at firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822 Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka Web: http://www.phd-jobs.net