The ideal candidates should have at least 3-5 years of experiences as a shuttering carpenter with good knowledge of English. The ideal candidates should be able to start in a new job within few days.
We are looking for experienced shuttering carpenters who will be working on different large projects in The Netherlands.
At the moment we are looking for the following type of carpenters:
* Carpenters, who have experience with shuttering works – formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO. The work is done on different huge project in different locations of Norway and The Netherlands. The constructions are large admin buildings, industrial buildings and family houses.
– shuttering works
– using formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO
– iron binding
What we offer:
– Monthly salary from 2000 EUR nett / month + Overtimes with extra rate
– Working week: min 40 hours + overtimes
– Work contract for unlimited period
– Accommodation is provided and paid by the employer
– Help with registrations and bank accounts
– Long term job
– Good knowledge of English language is necessary
– At least 3-5 years of experience with similar work
– Experiences from abroad are a big advantage
– personal car is big advantage
Information about the procedure of interview: In case of interest please send the following: * detailed CV in English * Photo (ideally at work) * All certificates related work experiences * letters of reference from previous employers for recent years Contact: You can contact us by email: email@example.com, by phone on+421 911 279 723, +421 910 901 936. Our web is www.dkrs.sk. You can also follow us on Facebook: DK Recruitment Services